When to Submit Questions: Teams may submit questions beginning October 1, 2018, through 5:00 PM on January 31, 2019.
When you will Receive Answers: We will attempt to answer all questions within a 24-hour time period, but from time to time there may be delays. All questions and answers will be posted on the website and teams should check the site regularly throughout the season.
When the Final Clarifications will be Posted: The final clarification list will be posted on the website by 5:00 PM on February 10, 2018. The fact that a correction or addition was made to the case materials at any point during the season is not relevant during a trial round.
Teams are to assume that the fault for any typographical error or any other correction or revision to the case materials in the clarifications posted online lies with the authors and not with a particular witness. The clean, corrected copy of the materials that will be posted by February 1, 2019, is to be considered the first and only version of these materials submitted by any party in this action when trying this case in a competition round.
As the questions are asked and the answers are provided, they will appear below.
1. Exhibit 7 on exhibit list says SC. Changed to NM.
2. Dee Hawkins affidavit, line 3 and 4. Statement says he went to UNM and then returned to NM. Changed to: "After graduating, I moved to Capital and started my own company".
3. Added relevant law to jury instructions on pages 20-21.
4. The name Newman was changed to Salazar in exhibits 5 and 6.
5. Jordan King's CV should say 1990 for his start of work history.